As a customer-orientated business, we aim to provide you with a service that exceeds your every expectation. If your question is not answered below, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to provide all the answers you need before we buy your scrap car.

Customer Questions:

How long does it take to remove my car?
Usually, it takes between 5 - 10 minutes to assess your car and load it onto our recovery vehicle. It may take longer depending on the location of your car and how difficult it is to remove.

Do I need to be present when you arrive?
Someone will need to be present in order for us to complete the paper work and to also take a copy of the Photo I.D / Utility Bill. 

What do I do with the log book/v5 registration document for my scrapped car?
All you need to do is detach one small section of the log book, sign it and send it off to the DVLA (the address is on the back). If you need to ask any questions, you can ask our drivers who will be happy to help you. Or give us a call and we’ll provide you with all the information and advice you need.

What if I do not have a log book/V5 document?
A 'Certificate of Destruction' will be issued to you as proof you have disposed of the vehicle with a Authorised Treatment Facility. This means you are no longer responsible for the vehicle.

Do you inform the DVLA?
We take your vehicle to our Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF) where its then recycled. Your car is then de-registered with the DVLA and a Certificate of Destruction emailed/posted to you.

Do I have to inform the DVLA?
As an Authorised Treatment Facility we have direct access to DVLA and will issue a Certificate of Destruction for your records.

How do I declare my car is off the road (SORN)?
You can complete a SORN online, click HERE for more information.

How do I receive payment for my car?
Methods of payments for buying scrap vehicles are either a cheque payment on collection or a same day bank transfer.

We can no longer pay cash due to the scrap metal dealers act.

What is a waste carriers license?
A waste carriers license is a license from the Environmental Agency. Anyone who carries waste has to have a waste carriers license by law. All of our drivers have valid and up to date waste carriers licences.

What if I have lost the keys to my car?
Just leave it to us – We'll always do our best when collecting any vehicle. If the vehicle is accessible then we'll collect it!

What is an ELV?
ELV stands for ‘End of Life Vehicle’. That means it is a vehicle that has reached the end of its life naturally.

What do I do with previous history for the car?
Any previous history can be left in the glove box or kept with the V5 document.

Vehicles For Sale

Vehicle Export

We have salvage vehicles in stock. Please contact us to find out more.

Vehicles For Export

Vehicle Export
  • We have many vehicles available for export with onsite loading facilities available
  • Load 7 days a week
  • 100's of Vehicles in Stock